How do I record an expense refund?

If an expense, such as freight or trucking, that you have paid needs to be refunded, you can do this by creating a negative Purchase Adjustment to the expense vendor on the Worksheet that contains the expense.

For more information on how to create a Purchase Adjustment, please click here.

If you have additional questions, please contact the Support Team via email to